Guide Reapir Kit without Rod Dryer.
When repairing a guide, it is usually one or two pieces. But you need Rod Dryer and Epoxy Finish (Big size and expensive) even you repair just one broken guide. It will be bothersome to send it to professoinal rod builder for repairing, not to speak of money matter also. It enable you to repair one guides in 10 minutes without rod dryer.
- Components : 6ml Epoxy w/Syringe. 2ea Wood Stick, 2ea Plastic TRay, 2ea disposal Brush
- More items you need : Guides, Wrapping Thread
1. Easy to use
With the syringe already infused, squeeze it 1: 1 into the dish and stir it 10 times with a stick.That is all.
2. Fast Working Time
Normally, epoxy finish for rod building starts to harden about 30 ~ 1 hour. This is working time for 8-10 guides But you need only 1 guide to repair. This epoxy finish starts to harden in 3 minites. You just turn around 5 minutes by hand without Rod dryer. Epoxy will not flow anymore.
3 Reusable Syringe pakcing
After one-time use, close the cap and store it at room temperature. That is okay if resin and hardner does not mix.
Missing or broken rings are difficult to replace. The entire guide must be replaced. Here's how to replace guide.
- Step1 Melt the epoxy part of the guide foot with alcohol lamp or light and remove the existing guide.
- Step2 After tidying up, wrap the same guide (purchased separately). -Wrapping method needs Google search
- Step3 Apply epoxy finish to the wrapping yarn and run for 5 minutes. Use 24 hours later.